Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Fly Guy

Howdy folks. Check out this cute flash game/novelty : Fly Guy. It was a much needed 10 minute distraction for me today!
Update 4/18/2020 - After nearly 13 years (!), I received the following email. Note, I did not try out the new link, so your mileage may vary. Thanks Emily for the pointer!
Hey Bradley,
I found this page on your website where you mention a super fun Fly Guy flying game, that is unfortunately no longer available at the linked address.
It might be an old post, but I thought maybe your readers would still want to enjoy the game...?
Fortunately, there's a working version at https://www.crazygames.com/game/fly-guy. It's been a great play for me!
If you update your page, this might be a useful replacement.
Best,
Emily North

No comments:

High Quality VHS Capture on a Budget in 2020 - Part I: Choosing a VCR

Introduction I recently inherited a few dozen family videos on VHS and VHS-C going back to the early 1980's. Along with this haul came a...