Tuesday, August 22, 2006

SoaP Fun


On Friday night, I saw Snakes on a Plane. I would call it the polar opposite of a "chick flick." My favorite line?
-Remember the first thing you told me?
-What the $#!@ does that have to do with anything?!
Yeah, can't beat that. Plus we all got free posters in exchange for them taking our picture with them. I wonder where those pictures will end up...

It's funny that it only made $13.8M in the box office this weekend. The movie had great Internet hype... but only Internet hype. It was definitely pure fanservice for the 16-30 year old male audience. It was almost as good as Jesus Christ, Vampire Hunter.

No comments:

High Quality VHS Capture on a Budget in 2020 - Part I: Choosing a VCR

Introduction I recently inherited a few dozen family videos on VHS and VHS-C going back to the early 1980's. Along with this haul came a...